Sporticos - Football Today. Predictions for Real Sociedad vs Deportivo Alavés in La Liga on the Sunday 21st February 2021 15:15 UTC, predictions for your fantasy football team and dream11 … Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Recent Form: Real Sociedad score 7 goals in the last 5 games, and CD Alaves score 4 goals in the last 5 games. Real Sociedad vs Deportivo Alaves match preview: TV & streaming details, ticket information, team news, expected line-ups, free betting tips & prediction… Alaves vs Real Sociedad H2H. For both of our competitors of the day, the last month has unfolded in completely opposing fashion. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet. Tipped at: 2.51 - 21:a feb 13:55. The best Real Sociedad vs Deportivo Alavés betting tip and prediction to start winning, game on 2021-02-21 for the La Liga. 10:15 AM. Match Time & Date: 21/02/2021. RS Vs ALA Fantasy Probable Playing 11 And Match Report: Without a win in four, Deportivo Alaves find themselves on the cusp of the relegation zone. Probability of winning Return to this page a few days before the scheduled game when this expired prediction will be updated with our full preview and tips for the next match between these teams. Game: Real Sociedad vs Alaves Date: Sunday, February 21, 2021 Location: Anoeta Stadium in San Sebastián, Spain TV: Fanatiz USA Odds/Point Spread: Real Sociedad (-197) Alaves … Real Sociedad lost their previous match against Manchester United by 0-4 scoreline.. Alaves lost their previous match against Barcelona by 1-5 scoreline. Estadio Mendizorrotza will host Sunday’s Basque derby between Deportivo Alaves and Real Sociedad. The player predicts whether the result at the end of the normal game-time will be one out of three options: a win for one team, a win for the other team or a draw. Real Betis vs Alaves predictions for Monday’s match in La Liga. Under 2 goals. There will be fireworks when Real Sociedad and Deportivo Alaves face each other in the Basque derby on day 24 of the new La Liga campaign. Prévision et Prédiction, Head to Head (H2H), Comparaison de Équipes et Statistiques. Check how to watch Real Sociedad vs CD Alaves live stream. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 38% and over 2.5 score probability is 62%. Real Sociedad vs CD Alaves, Spain Primera Liga Soccer Predictions & Betting Tips, Match Analysis Predictions, predict the upcoming soccer matches, 1x2, Score, Over/Under, BTTS football predictions! Based on the comprehensive analysis of this La Liga match between Real Sociedad and Alavés, their previous encounters, statistical facts and team news, our experts will provide the best betting tips, predictions and odds. Real Sociedad vs CD Alaves Prediction Real Sociedad vs CD Alaves Pro Soccer Tips Real Sociedad vs CD Alaves. Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Real Sociedad & Deportivo Alavés's performance. Real Sociedad have been a revelation in La Liga this season and hold the upper hand against Deportivo Alaves. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet. My prediction is Real Sociedad to win. Match Time & Date: 06/12/2020. League: Spanish LaLiga Santander Match Preview of RS vs ALA: In Spanish LaLiga Santander, Real Sociedad play against Alaves at Reale Seguros Stadium (San Sebastian), which is the home ground of Real Sociedad. It was dominate performance for Real Sociedad as they created 4.10 expected goals based on the expected goals report. Analysis. 03:00 PM. 21 Feb 2021, Real Sociedad vs CD Alaves Prediction, precise Football tips for the Spain Primera Liga match 21 Feb 2021: 1x2, Both Teams to Score, Over/Under 2.5 Goals, Handicap, Correct Score Our prediction for this Primera Division match: Real Sociedad. I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Match … Alaves VS Real Sociedad - Betting Preview Alaves did well to beat the odds at the weekend, with the team shocking Real Madrid at Alfredo di Stefano Stadium. Real Sociedad vs CD Alaves. Alaves’ last victory over La Real came at Anoeta in December 2018. Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Real Sociedad II & Deportivo Alaves II's performance. Prediction: 2-0. The hosts are brimming with confidence ahead of the local derby, but, no doubt, they would be happy with one point from the match. Real Sociedad vs Deportivo Alavés Betting Tips Real Sociedad were convincing 3-0 winners against Alaves earlier this term. Real Sociedad has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures. Prediction: 1-1. 2021-02-21 Prédiction, H2H, Conseils de Paris et Prévision du Match. No for Both Teams to Score, with a percentage of 62%. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Coming into this game, Real Sociedad has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. Real Sociedad enjoys the ground advantage in the game and has been unbeaten in their last three home matches in the campaign. Real Sociedad vs CD Alaves Home Win, Draw, Away Win, Under/Over 3.5, Under/Over 2.5, Under/Over 1.5 goals, Asian Handicap percentage tips. Real Sociedad II vs Deportivo Alaves II Prediction Chances. Real Sociedad vs CD Alaves prediction for a Spain Primera Liga fixture on Sunday, February 21st. In the last 5 matches for Real Sociedad, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. In 8 (80.00%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. Real Sociedad vs CD Alaves Prediction, Pro Soccer Tips. Alaves have kept a clean sheet just once in their last ten meetings here, while Sociedad have recorded one twice. Real Sociedad B in actual season average scored 1.75 goals per match. How to Watch and Bet Real Sociedad vs Alavés live stream Spanish Primera Division? H2H stats, prediction, live score, live odds & result in one place. Real Sociedad wins on average 1.64 points per home game, compared to 0.64 points per away game for Deportivo Alavés. Real Sociedad vs Deportivo Alavés Prediction Chances. Real Sociedad. Real Sociedad vs Alaves Prediction. If you are looking for a betting prediction for Real Sociedad vs Barcelona, this is the right place for you. Prédictions et Conseils de Paris de Football. For the game between Real Sociedad vs Deportivo Alaves on 21/2/2021 at 18:15 we calculated that Real Sociedad has a 51% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 18% probability to win. Alaves. Real Sociedad vs Alaves Live Stream, Predictions . Real Sociedad - Deportivo Alavés head to head game preview and prediction On the 21 February 2021 at 15:15 UTC meet Real Sociedad vs Deportivo Alavés in Spain in … The home team pulled off a stunning victory against Diego Simeone’s men in their last clash here, … Our prediction for this Primera Division match: Alaves. bettingexpert tipster. Real Sociedad blitzed Alaves 3-0 in the reverse fixture at the Anoeta Stadium in September. Real Sociedad vs Alavés | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds. Real Sociedad B won 3 direct matches.Alaves B won 1 matches.0 matches ended in a draw.On average in direct matches both teams scored a 3.50 goals per Match. Real Betis have won six of their last eight league games Last 6 Competitive Meetings: 4 Real Sociedad Wins, 2 Alaves Wins. William Hill and Sky Sports,Bet air tv, CBS, HD4 ,Fox Network. Real Sociedad vs CD Alaves Prediction Verdict: After a thorough analysis of stats, recent form and H2H through BetClan's algorithm, as well as, tipsters advice for the match Real Sociedad vs CD Alaves this is our Prediction: Real Sociedad for the Winner of the match, with a probability of 63%. Betting tips for soccer around the world. NightandDay. Alaves vs Real Sociedad Prediction was posted on: November 30, 2020. We have prepared a detailed preview of the game, including our top free predictions and tips. They’ve also won on their last 2 league visits to this ground. Top free prediction for Real Sociedad vs Barcelona. That's 1 points per game on average. Real Sociedad vs Alaves Prediction was posted on: February 15, 2021. In the meantime, Alaves is in poor form on the road as seen in their three-game winless streak away from home in La Liga as of late this season. BEST REAL SOCIEDAD VS DEPORTIVO ALAVES PREDICTION. Can Real Betis maintain their excellent run of form and bolster their European qualification hopes against Alaves? Real Sociedad vs Deportivo Alaves Prediction. Prediction (the most likely score): 1:0. Deportivo Alaves vs Real Sociedad Prediction. Teams Real Sociedad B Alaves B played so far 4 matches. This game sees Real Sociedad Forward, Mikel Oyarzabal resulted in becoming the man of the match tacked up 2 goals from 7 attacks, and returning only 58% of the 19 passes he attempted resulting in inconsistant performance,taking him home a game rating of 9.33 and competition score of 93.25 points for those taking part in the fantasy competition. Real Sociedad vs CD Alaves free betting tips & preview for Spain Primera Liga 2021 match. Alaves (+635) vs. Real Sociedad (-183) See who our recommended best bet is for Alaves vs. Real Sociedad Subscribe now to access Alaves vs. Real Sociedad predictions and more: